(NAY PYI TAW, 21 March, 2010)
- Minister for Electric Power No. (1) Col Zaw Min paid a visit to Shwegyin Dam Project yesterday.
- The project is being implemented by No. (4) Construction, near Kyauknagar village about six miles northeast Shwegyin in Bago Division.
- At the briefing of the project, Construction Director U Hein Htet reported the minister on progress in construction and Deputy Director- General U Maw Tha Htwe submitted the supplementary report.
- The minister called for completing the project on schedule, using quality materials and minimizing wastage.
- He later viewed the construction tasks and attended to the needs. The minister met staff of the project and gave necessary instructions.