(NAY PYI TAW, 24 April, 2010)
- To implement Hutgyi Hydropower Project, a ceremony to sign the Memorandum of Agreement among Department of Hydro-power Planning under the Ministry of Electric Power No. 1, SinoHydro Corporation Ltd of the People’s Republic of China and EGAT International Co Ltd of Thailand and International Group of Entrepreneur Co Ltd was held at the Ministry of Electric Power No. 1, here, this morning.
- Minister for Electric Power No. 1 Col Zaw Min delivered an opening address.
- Deputy Governor Mr. Wirash Kanchanapibul of EGAT International Co Ltd of Thailand spoke words of thanks for signing the MoA.
- Director-General U Kyee Soe of DHP, Vice President Mr. Shen Decai of SinoHydro Corporation Ltd of China, Deputy Governor Mr. Sahust Pratuknukul of EGAT International Co Ltd of Thailand and the responsible person of International Group of Entrepreneur Co Ltd signed the contract.
- This was followed by a documentary photo session.
- Also present on the occasion were Attorney- General U Aye Maung, the Deputy Attorney- General, the deputy ministers, directors-general, managing directors and officials, Chairman U Nay Aung of International Group of Entrepreneur Co Ltd and officials.