(NAY PYI TAW, 6 Nov, 2009)
- A ceremony to sign the MoU between Hydropower Administration Department under the Ministry of Electric Power No. 1 and Future Power Co Ltd for Saidin Hydropower Project and the similar department and Min Anawrahta Group Co Ltd for Upper Beluchaung Hydropower Project through Build, Operate & Transfer system was held at the hall of the ministry yesterday evening.
- Minister for Electric Power No. 1 Col Zaw Min extended greetings.
- The director-general of HAD and Managing Director U Aung Zaw Naing of Future Power Co Ltd signed the MoU on Saidin Hydropower Project and exchanged notes. Next, the director-general and Managing Director U Khaing Oo of Min Anawrahta Group Co Ltd signed the MoU and exchanged documents.
- Hydropower Administration Department signed the MoU on implementation of Saidin Hydropower Project with Future Power Co Ltd and that of Upper Beluchaung Hydropower Project with Min Anawrahta Group Co Ltd.
- Also present on the occasion were Attorney-General U Aye Maung, Minister for Finance and Revenue Maj-Gen Hla Tun, deputy ministers, departmental heads and officials.