May 1, 2010
(ေနျပည္ေတာ္ ဧျပီ ၃၀၊ ၂၀၁၀ ခုႏွစ္)
- အမွတ္(၁) လွ်ပ္စစ္ စြမ္းအား ၀န္ႀကီး ဌာန၊ ေရအား လွ်ပ္စစ္ အေကာင္အထည္ေဖာ္ေရး ဦးစီးဌာနႏွင့္ ဂ်ပန္နိုင္ငံ NEWJEC Inc. တို႔ In House Engineering Services အတြက္ Agreement of Consulting Services လက္မွတ္ေရးထိုးျခင္းနွင့္ Hight Tech Concrete Technology Co., Ltd. တို႔ အထက္ရဲရြာ ေရးအား လွ်ပ္စစ္ စီမံကိန္း၏ ကြန္ကရစ္ လုပ္ငန္းဆိုင္ရာ လုပ္ငန္းမ်ား ေဆာင္ရြက္ရန္အတြက္ နားလည္မႈ စာခၽြန္လႊာ လက္မွတ္ေရးထိုးျခင္း အခမ္းအနားကို ယေန႔ နံနက္ပိုင္းတြင္ ေနျပည္ေတာ္ရွိ အမွတ္(၁) လွ်ပ္စစ္ စြမ္းအား ၀န္ႀကီးဌာန အစည္းအေ၀း ခန္းမ ၌ က်င္းပသည္။
- အဆိုပါ အခမ္းအနားသို႔ အမွတ္(၁) လွ်ပ္စစ္ စြမ္းအား ၀န္ႀကီးဌာန ၀န္ႀကီး ဦးေဇာ္မင္း၊ ဒုတိယ ၀န္ႀကီး ဦးမ်ိဳးျမင့္၊ ဌာနဆိုင္ရာ အႀကီးအကဲမ်ားႏွင့္ တာ၀န္ရွိသူမ်ား၊ ဂ်ပန္နိုင္ငံ NEWJEC Inc. မွ President and Director Mr. Masaki MATSUMOTO နွင့္ အဖြဲ႔၀င္မ်ား Hight Tech Concrete Technology မွ ဥကၠဌနွင့္ တာ၀န္ရွိသူမ်ား တက္ေရာက္ၾကသည္။
- ေရွးဦးစြာ အမွတ္(၁) လွ်ပ္စစ္ စြမ္းအား ၀န္ႀကီး ဌာန ေရအား လွ်ပ္စစ္ အေကာင္အထည္ေဖာ္ေရး ဦးစီးဌာန ညႊန္ၾကားေရးမွဴးခ်ဳပ္ ဦးျမင့္ေဇာ္နွင့္ ဂ်ပန္နိဳင္ငံ NEWJEC Inc. မွ Director and General Manager Mr. Yukao TANAKA တို႔သည္ ေရအားလွ်ပ္စစ္ စီမံကိန္းမ်ား အေကာင္အထည္ေဖာ္ေဆာင္ရြက္ရန္ Agreement of Consulting Services အတြက္ စာခ်ဳပ္ကို လက္မွတ္ေရးထိုးၾကျပီး အျပန္အလွန္ လဲလွယ္ၾကသည္။
- ထို႕ေနာက္ အထက္ရဲရြာ ေရအားလွ်ပ္စစ္ စီမံကိန္း၏ ကြန္ကရစ္ လုပ္ငန္းဆိုင္ရာ လုပ္ငန္းမ်ား ေဆာင္ရြက္ရန္အတြက္ နားလည္မႈ စာခၽြန္လႊာ လက္မွတ္ေရးထိုးျခင္း အခမ္းအနားကို ဆက္လက္က်င္းပရာ ေရအား လွ်ပ္စစ္ အေကာင္အထည္ေဖာ္ေရး ဦးစီးဌာန ညႊန္ၾကားေရးမွဴးခ်ဳပ္ ဦးျမင့္ေဇာ္နွင့္ Hight Tech Concrete Technology Co., Ltd. မွ တာ၀န္ရွိသူတို႔သည္ နားလည္မႈ စာခၽြန္လႊာမ်ားကို လက္မွတ္ရးထိုးၾကျပီး အျပန္အလွန္ လဲလွယ္ၾကကာ စုေပါင္း၍ မွတ္တမ္းတင္ ဓါတ္ပံုရိုက္ၾကေၾကာင္း သတင္းရရွိသည္။
April 30, 2010
(NAY PYI TAW, 30 April, 2010)
- A signing ceremony between Hydropower Implementation Department under the Ministry of Electric Power No. (1) and NEWJEC Inc of Japan took place at the ministry here this morning.
- Also present at the ceremony were Minister for Electric Power No. (1) U Zaw Min, Deputy Minister U Myo Myint, departmental heads, official concerned, President and Director Mr Masaki Matsumoto and members of NEWJEC Inc, Chairman of High Tech Concrete Technology Co Ltd and Officials.
- On the occasion, Director -General U Myint Zaw of Hydropower Implementation Department under the ministry and Director and General Manager Mr Yukao Tanaka of NEWJEC Inc signed the contracts on Agreement of Consulting Services for In-House Engineering Services.
- Memorandum of Understanding on tasks of concrete of Upper Yeywa Hydropower Project was signed by HID and High Tech Concrete Technology Co Ltd. Afterwards, Director-General U Myint Zaw and responsible persons of the campanies posed for documentary photo.
April 22, 2010
(NAY PYI TAW, 21 April, 2010)
- Chairman of the State Peace and Development Council Commander-in- Chief of Defence Services Senior General Than Shwe inspected progress of Upper Yeywa Hydropower Project and factories in Yatanarpon Myothit Project on 15 April.
- Accompanied by Member of the State Peace and Development Council General Thura Shwe Mann, the Commander-in-Chief (Navy), the Commander-in-Chief (Air), senior military officers of the Ministry of Defence, the Chairman of Mandalay Division PDC Commander of Central Command, the Chairman of Shan State (North) PDC Commander of North-East Command, the ministers and officials, Senior General Than Shwe arrived at the Upper Yeywa Hydropower Project being implemented by Ministry of Electric Power No. 1 near Taungchay Village of Kyaukme Township at 1 pm.
- The Senior General viewed progress of ground work with the use of heavy machinery at the main embankment. He also looked into the boulder excavation.* At the briefing hall, Minister for Electric Power No. 1 Col Zaw Min reported on the aim of implementing the project, progress of task, location of Yeywa Hydropower Project and Upper Yeywa Hydropower Project on Myitnge River, construction of approach roads, conditions of main embankment, diversion tunnel, spillway, power intake structure, power intake tunnel, penstock tunnel, generating capacity for the project and yearly implementation of project tasks.In his guidance, the Senior General stressed the need to timely complete the Upper Yeywa Hydropower Project as the personnel have work experiences in Yeywa Hydropower Project.
- Upper Yeywa Hydropower Project is located on Myitnge River, near Taungchay Village, 20 miles south of Kyaukme, Shan State (North). It is located 80 miles upstream of the already completed Yeywa dam.
- By storing water from Myitnge and Namlam rivers, No. 2 Construction of Hydropower Planning Department of the Ministry of Electric Power No. 1 is implementing the project with the aims of generating hydropower, supplying water to Yeywa Dam from Upper Yeywa Hydropower Plant on completion and developing the region.
- The Senior General and party were welcomed by Deputy Minister for Electric Power No. 1 U Myo Myint, senior military officers and officials.
December 19, 2009
(NAY PYI TAW, 18 Dec, 2009)
- Minister for Electric Power No. 1 Col Zaw Min who accompanied the Head of State in his inspection tour, together with Director- General U Myint Zaw of Hydropower Department on 16 December visited Upper Yeywa Hydropower Project.
- At the briefing hall of the director of No. 2 Construction Group reported to the minister on location of the project, construction of roads to the project, chosen site for dam, chosen places for construction of intake tunnel and diversion tunnel, chosen site for construction of power station, condition of rock layers according to geological survey, and future programmes. The minister called for completion of work at the top of the agenda in season and inspected the chosen site for construction of the dam and stones from Sein Lun quarry.
- The minister then cordially greeted community elders and local residents from Taunggyay village near the project.
- Yeywa Hydropower Project (Upper) is built across Dokhtawady river in Kyaukme Township, 65 miles upstream of Yeywa Hydropower Project. The river was dammed and hydropower projects are being implemented along it-Yeywa Hydropower Project as the first phase and Upper Yeywa Hydropower Project as the second. The Upper Yeywa Hydropower Project will be a 140-megawatt electricity supplier.